View Single Post
Old 07-25-2003, 07:46 PM   #1
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

[Hattrick] Houston Hippopotami, Season 3: IV.21

Introduction
The Hippos are back! After a thrilling race for the V.62 title last year, we promoted into the ultra-tough IV.21. We're hoping to just tread water this year. We're probably at least 2 seasons away from promoting, but right now, let's just worry about treading water. BTW, if you need to catch up with the Hippos, check out the Award Ceremony post at the end of last year: it's a year-in-review post.

Thanks to all who read this! As any dynasty writer knows- it feels good to have your work appreciated and feedback is always wanted!

Posting Schedule
This was the tenative schedule for last season and I'll try to maintain it better this year. I was never good at getting around to the Week-In-Review. I really want to get to a "Where are they Now", kindly stol- er... borrowed from NevStar's dynasty (slacker- where are you now? ) but business before pleasure.

Sunday: Fixture Summary, Standings
Monday/Tuesday: Hippo Spotlight, Where are they Now
Wedensday: Friendly Summary
Friday: Training
Saturday: Youth Pull, Team Attitude, Weekly Economy, Week-In-Review
Bi-Weekly or Monthly Updates: Youth Squad, Training, Staff, International Report, Supporter Update

Previous Threads In this Dynasty
Hippopotami Introduction: Hippopotami Hattrick Prequel (Old Board Conversion)
Hippopotami - Season 18, part II
[Hattrick] Houston Hippopotami, Season 2: V.62

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 08-01-2003 at 06:59 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote