View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #528
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
So, it seemed that DT was pretty emotional in the Hades thread. I know he has gotten the shaft several times as a result of poor teammate play, but it looks like the prospect of it happening again drove him nuts. Man, that was a lot of emoticons

Assuming a no-BK vote, wolves were money in Sparta. Bummer that NTN swept in to save the day but we really gave that city away earlier with the Heinz lynch. Oh well, it seemed like the right thing to do at the time because Athens was uphill on Days 2 and 3.

exactly...i was like "man...why am i having a third game where my teammates bomb for me and don't listen to me...and a second time they don't believe my truthful seer reveal" -- it just drove me insane. add to that that i knew that one of dubb/jackal was a wolf and i presumed it was jackal (although i was totally unaware of danny being a wolf - but he would have been my next scan had i lived)

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 04-23-2009 at 06:49 PM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote