View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 11:24 AM   #1233
hoopsguy
General Manager

Superman cast the deciding vote for Raiders (suspected wolf) against a non-wolf (RealDeal). Once we see that Raiders is in fact a wolf that will be good enough for me to consider him a non-wolf. And a less likely candidate for the sorceror, who I think would have been content to sit that last vote out at the end.

Once again, assuming that Raiders does turn out to be a wolf I would like to think that my strident pushing for him against the RealDeal vote would go a long ways towards proving my villager cred.

You left out EaglesFan from the analysis, as well as Raiders (for, I think, obvious reasons). What are your thoughts on him?

If/when Raiders is revealed to be a wolf then my attention will be turning to Eagles and Schmidty for their voting with RealDeal. More than with the other people, because they were online to see the case presented for Raiders that afternoon and had an opportunity to change their votes. I'm not arguing that they both are anti-villager, but I would be a little surprised if neither is.

If it does turn out that we've somehow messed up with Raiders then I'm going to have to turn up the heat on you as likely wolf/sorceror, Vince. But I don't think that is forthcoming ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote