View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 09:11 PM   #22
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

June 7 – We defeat the Kubans after the Abkhazia army is sent in to help. A siege begins

June 9 – Cuman forces arrive in our district.

June 17 – We crush some Azovian troops that arrive to break our siege

June 21 – I decline a peace offer for 71 ducats with Kuban

June 23 – Georgia accepts peace for ducats (stupid) with Cuman. Pissed, I DOW Kasogs and move in.

July 10 – The King of Georgia and my Count arrive, defeat the large Kasogs army, and then begin a siege.

July 24 - As it gets close to the end. Georgia ends with peace. I spend 100 prestige to DOW them again, because I WANT THE LAND and my liege is an idiot not to.

Sept 18 – On the very day I win the siege, the Prince of Alania has a white peace with Kasogs, so I have no time to try and get ducats or the land. Nothing. Even the Prince of Alania doesn’t want anything. Furious, I DOW YET AGAIN and lose another 100 prestige. Screw it.

Nov 16 – The Prince of Alania dies and there is a new one, a infant less than one year old. I declare my independence from these idiots. We are now at war with Alania.

Dec 2 – We win the siege of Kasogs and annex it. We are now at peace with Alania for some reason, and now on our own. But we got Kasogs.

Kasogs – 4450, Alan culture and pagan religion. They have Court of Justice, Royal Post, Training Grounds and Forestry. They are currently giving us roughly 4 ducats, twice as much as our own province.

I now have a prestige of -37, but I think, all-in-all, it was worth it.

Everybody still like me. I have max relations with all of the Georgians, King, Prince of Alania, everyone, so I suspect I can come back under the fold if it gets too cold out here.

Independence, and Kasogs - a good year.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-22-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote