View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 09:37 AM   #1419
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
As bad as yesterday looked, it's so much worse than most of the media is connecting. There were people in the Capitol prepared to kidnap and restrain people. There were explosives planted at both the RNC and the DNC. There were multiple state capitols closed due to threats. The Governor's mansion in Washington state was stormed.

All of this was connected through the same social media networks. We have a radical para-military force of unknown size loose in the USA, and if we don't do anything about it the attacks wil continue. This isn't going away when Biden is sworn in.

Funny, weren't we just calling them a "well regulated militia" the other day?
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote