View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 11:26 AM   #13
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

I feel like the artwork is just fine - the background works for me (I too never noticed the different state).

I don't mind the menu system per se, but I do feel like the menus could be organized a little more intuitively. Whenever I want to pull up a screen I don't normally use, I never know which menu to open up to get there. Also, would be nice to be able to open all menus with one click or restore your menu layout from a previous session.

Totally agree that there are too many clicks for menial stuff. I did weight training for training camp last night. Click player card. Click weight. Read. Click action, or cancel out. Click next player card. Honestly, I gave up halfway through. Needless clicks would easily be my number one gripe.

I love, love, love the ability to import and export MP files via FTP (although I do not understand why I have to click "ok" when the file loads - why would my input be necessary there?). Although I no longer have to dig through all sorts of folders to find my export, I still have to search to find things like the draft CSV file. Id really prefer having folders we need to access in a more logical and easily accessed place.

Gameplanning is a lot of work. The have coach set gameplan option is nice, but it would be cool to have something between full automatic and Ben Lewis Nerd Mode, like clicking a few choices like "run heavy" or "throw deep" or "blitz a lot". Speaking of that, why can't we access depth charts before training camp?