View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 09:51 PM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

MVC and FOFC Interactive Coaches Dynasty

Alright guys, thanks to britrock88 getting me a conference realignment mod, I am ready to begin this thing. I've got 4 FOFC coaches that will start in the MVC, so that's good enough. A few notes:

ntndeacon, britrock88, Zinto, and JAG, To be fair, I decided to start all FOFC coaches at level 7. This is an average coach level, and gave you guys 240 points to play with. I've adjusted the ratings that you gave me accordingly, and if you want to know what your new ratings are, I'll be glad to tell you. Every so often coaches get promoted a coach level which gives them 20 bonus points. If any FOFC coaches get this, I will come to you guys and you can tell me how you want to delegate those extra 20 points.

Conference movement is set to limited. I have decided that after every 4th or 5th year, if there is no movement among the MVC, I will manually create some conference movement (after all, I am the commissioner of the MVC, so I can do that if I want. )

At this time, I have no real life coaches in the game other than the MVC coaches, including the 4 that have been replaced by FOFC coaches. At some point I may go in and add some real life coaches, but I wanted to get this going.

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote