View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #44
BYU 14
Coordinator

Base operations

April 23rd, 2015
We launch our third satellite sending it to Australia, though we need to get an interceptor there as well. I have neglected this part of the operation and need to get one in production ASAP.

April 25th, 2015
Our workshop is completed, which will boost production, but with no credits in the coffers there is nothing else to build at this point.

April 27th, 2015
Egypt requests a satellite and I launch one of the 2 I have left in storage and claim a 200 credit reward. Again, no interceptor to send there, but I also gain an engineer in the deal.

I also complete research on Carapace armor, this offers a substantial increase in survivability vs. regular body armor and I immediately use the cash from Egypt to order 5 sets use on our next mission. I also start construction on another power generator and will follow that up with a foundry when complete.

Next up we begin interrogation of the floater to see what we can uncover about our friends from another planet.

April 30th, 2015
Interrogation of the floater is complete and before it expires we glean some insight on basic armor technology as well as discover a neuro link to the outsider alien that seems to be piloting the UFO’s. Dr. Vahlen now wants us to capture one, shocker. Next up we start research on the alien navigation computer.

Council Report – May 2015

Grade – A

Monthly Rewards
Credits – 585
Scientists – 3
Engineers – 4

Panic Levels
USA, Mexico, United Kingdom, France, Russia and Germany = 1
Argentina, China, Japan, Australia and Egypt = 2
Canada, Brazil, South Africa and Nigeria = 3
India = 4

Another great month and I immediately start excavating some more space in the base after our nice influx of credits. Only India is teetering on mass panic with Europe showing barely a care in the world!
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote