View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 02:42 AM   #1158
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

My recommendation is

a) If we have the ammo clip someone shoots Eagle. If we have the sights the person who shoots is given those. If we don't have the mirror the person shooting should not be announced ahead.

If Eagle is village and has protection he should take it off so he can be shot. That will leave us with the chance to lynch someone, although it's dodgy ground there. The duking problem actually isn't a problem if we shoot Eagle. Either one wolf is a hunter, in which case the wolves can't duke to a hunter. Or both wolves are dukes and then he has to be able to correctly pick the hunter. If we have the camo suit then the hunter should reveal and we'll give him the suit so the duke can't hit him. Or we use the bullhorn.

If Eagle turns up wolf then we can "No Lynch" if we're allowed. The same applies - either the wolf is a hunter and can't duke or he's a duke and he has to correctly pick out the hunter on our team. This gives Brit an extra scan - he can scan me if he wants or, preferably, Bug. Whatever. If we can't no lynch then you decide who we should lynch. I would argue Bug.

b) If we don't have the ammo clip then I recommend we lynch Eagle. Same procedure with the other hunter getting the camo suit - then the wolves can't duke without killing themselves. Brit gets a scan and we should be alright if Eagle is a wolf. If he isn't we probably lose.

If you think I'm a wolf and want to lynch me then I ask you to daykill me if you're able. I'm a duke, if there's a villager hunter he can shoot me. We're still on dodgy ground but I think there's still a shot if we don't lynch the brutal first. Same procedure - give the village hunter the camo suit - use the bullhorn if you have it. I'll admit that there are scenarios where the wolves will win if you daykill me (as a wolf) and then lynch. I think no lynch will work though. If I'm brutal then the wolves might win but I think they would have to make the nightkill hit and have a daykill. If you think that's my plan then you will just have to lynch me. I really don't want to argue too much about it. If you think I'm the brutal wolf then lynch me.

That's my recommendation. My action will be to vote whomever Britrock and Shoveler decide. As should everyone else after discussion. In an end game the absolutely cleared make the decisions. I am basically taking the same standpoint as yesterDay but, hopefully, a bit more eloquently and rationally.

OK. Now I've said my piece. I shall try to muster the energy to discuss this but I'm probably going to avoid being on too much as it's not good for my health. Without trying to sound too melodramatic this will be my last game for a short or long time.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote