View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 04:18 PM   #1365
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Although you are all disturbed at the loss of Narcizo, you can't help but feel that the end is not only near, but that this will all end for the benefit of the whole village.

You are content to go to bed tonight knowing that you can root out the last of the evil tomorrow. The nightmare will finally end.

You all wake up sleepily to the sounds of shouting. What is that?

You stumble out into the village square and see shadows and forms running off to the edge of town. A blast of light and heat emanates from there and you smell smoke.

You run with the others, and prepare for the worst.

You reach the shack and see that it is completely engulfed in a blaze of fire! Villagers are quickly grabbing buckets of water and trying to get it under control.

Soon, the fire is down to a manageable level. But the shack is gone. And so is whomever was inside it.

"My God," croaked one villager. "This was Autumn's home."

AUTUMN has been Night Killed by the Wolves. He was a Hunter with no role, and he was the Village's Seer!

The DUKES have won the minor win condition, as only Dukes remain alive.

DAY SIX has begun, and the deadline is 4 p.m. EST/1 p.m. PDT Tuesday.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 04-27-2015 at 04:19 PM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote