View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 12:49 PM   #9
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Having permission to start talking I think it would be helpful if our more comic book aware friends were to perhaps group the players by powers. Those of us with superior powers, mutants that is, and those with other powers, despite their failing to be a mutant.

Also, I think the last small game showed that players can be evil and slip through the cracks by going UTR. I refer to Ollie girl who I thought it would have been hard to discover if she hadn't been found in a stroke of good fortune. So I will be even more inclined than normal to attack those, literally in this case, who are not around.

Finally, I think it's very much to our advantage to start groups. I think groups can even be used as a passive seer if we suspect that a group's attack has been sabotaged by Apocalypse or his minions. I would therefore encourage all mutants to join me for the betterment of all, and join soon so that we may get the bonuses alluded to in the rules.

Sounds good to me, I'll join up in a group with you if you would like. I think the groups should stay somewhat smallish though to make it easier to track down where the sabotage came from if you feel your group was sabotaged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Last night, I was thinking about who I would pick if I were Apocalypse. The first idea that I had would be to get the good players because they would be better suited to help me win. I think this might be a good starting point for looking at who we need to go after.

I thought alot about this during the week. I think I have found some players who are excellent players tend to get alot of attention from seers/others and likely would avoid those. I also think I probably would avoid people who are newer to WW games as they tend to be more unpredictable (both for the good and bad).

I think if I had been picked to be Apocalypse, I would have chosen players who were very underrated players in my mind, I would have tried to get an assortment of type of characters as well. (not all physical or mental types).
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote