View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 02:15 PM   #35
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Well, let's have this discussion and get it over with then.

I appreciate the appraisals of my mad skillz and all, but when I first saw the rules, my initial thought was that if I had been Apocalypse I would be first off looking for players who had demonstrably played bad guys admirably.......that list would have names such as Alan, Blade, Anxiety, Ardent, Swaggs, RA on it. I frankly didn't think of just names in the 'second tier' of players, where I might place myself along with about 15 of the other players who are in this game.

For the record, Apocalypse apparently doesn't agree with this sentiment that I would be a great choice for an accomplice.

So to sum up, this is probably a dangerous line of thinking, since there are 5 out of at least 20 viable candidates. If we have a seer or someone who can clear me, let 'er rip. In the meantime, I would like to find a bad guy.
Although i think i actually have a rather horrid record when evil, i appreciate the nod. I may not fully agree with your line of thinking, but alan and barkeep are already saying it for me
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote