View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 10:32 PM   #172
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Why do they keep doing this to the chief? I was so happy for him!
Yeah, I bought into Boomer too. She's a frakked up chick. She better be lucky the Galactica is falling apart because if Tyrol, Helo and Adama ever get a hold of her, she ain't going out the airlock. It will be a lot worse than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Oh... and did Roslin just die at the end?!
I don't think so. Pretty sure she'll make it to the end of the finale. There does seem to be some sort of connection between Hera and Roslin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapshoot View Post
Richard Hatch is just... creepy. Read up a little on how deeply he bought into the BSG bit; he is the character he's playing, not more than that.
He's more sad than creepy. He's the guy who was homecoming king and that was the highlight of his life and he couldn't get over it. He thought the first Battlestar Galactica was his ticket -- everyone thought BG was going to be a smash, and it was the most expensive TV pilot made to date -- and even sometime after that. Then the show crashed and burned. He always believed it was going to come back and wrote novels and even tried to produce his revival movie with original cast members continuing the story. He even denounced the new version until they bought ... err, brought ... him on board as a cast member. This is is his biggest paying job since the original.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote