View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 11:55 AM   #4
AnalBumCover
College Starter

Welcome SirFozzie and Greyroofoo! Glad to see your participation in this thread.

It's Friday morning, and time for my first official weigh-in. Since my first post, I've been more concsious on what foods I take in. For the most part, I cook my own dinners so it's easy for me to control what I make and how much. Any left over, I take to work for lunch.

I've cut out sodas from my regular intake, but I did manage to sneak in a diet 7-up for dinner last night - the only one for the week. I add Splenda to my coffee, with non-dairy creamer. Having to wake up at 4:30am for an early workday, I can't cut out my coffee.

I haven't started an exercise regimen just yet. But I'll be putting something together to fit my schedule and lifestyle. Like Greyroofoo, I too have a motivation issue to overcome.

With that said, my Friday Morning Progress Report.

09/08/06: 217.6 lbs (-2.4 lbs), 31% body fat (+1%)

A little reminder to myself: Exactly one year from today (09/08/07) I will be married. Speaking of getting married, my good friend's wedding is this weekend, so it'll be interesting to see on Monday morning how I came out.