Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

September

Sept 3 – Away vs UD logrones
Sept 6 – Away vs Oviedo – Spanish Cup
Sept 9 – Away vs Osasuna
Set 16 – Away vs Cadiz
Sept 24 - Home vs Reus

Game 4 vs Logrones - Nadjib is back from injury but I’ll sit him. I have four players out on international duty. Uxio is in for Diallo, Romero for Lopez, and I have some different subs. Junca with an amazing play. He ball was bouncing out of the penalty box, and he rushed under it, kicked it over to Ndi on the faar side of the box from over the goal, and past everyone and Ndi with an easy shot . Score in the 11th minute. Amazing play by our foes to finally get a oal. They were pushing and had a variety of shots. ROlon is injured and I sub in Pere Amilla. A ogn shot fires at the cross bar and bounces to the attacker for them and they score again. Now we have a window to pull back. One of their players, Payu, just got a second booking in the 53rd, so he’s sent off. I create my anti-red card strategy. We had our first chance in the 56th but failed to put it away. Junca crosses to Morales, shot on target, pushed aside by GK. Ut nothing. We lose 2-1 . Junca is MOM, and Rolon is injured for a week.

Spanish Cup vs Real Oviedo – I start GK Barrio today. I move in Martinez for Morales, Lopez, Uxio remains, and Mosiuda. We are fouled near the half way line and Vazquez fires an FK from deep to Ndi for a score. Jordan colts a booking. Keep it up! They fire a long shot from about 10 yards outside of the box that squirts between two of our defenders and hits home. I sub in Gomes, the youther, for Jordan, with the yellow. After fouling Nadjib, they get a double yellow and a send off. Vazquez booked. I send in Mahanan. Extra time, 1-1 score. We had a close shot here. In the 113th minute, Junca finds Nadbjib on an attacking run for a score. I subbed in Milla for Martinez a long time ago, and he still can’t score. Game, we win 2-1 in extra time. Junca is MOM

I give some time off to recover

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote