View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #478
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I sign Pender to a four year mega deal worth a lot of money. He makes more than my QB does.

I trade DT Donny Poole to the Broncos for their 6th rounder

I trade BJ Farr, DE, to the Cardinals for their 1/33 pick this year. -Just trimming more fat.

28 players under contract right now.

I cut DT Irving Enbysk

With too many good RB I offer up Calvin Garrison to the Redskins for their 1/21 pick. We all saw Garrison do really well his rookie year, he’s just no Grady Pender. Pender has grown into the best RB I’ve even had in FOF2k1. Better than Aaron Witt, better than Heath Shepherd, better than Ralph Barrett, better than Troy Santoro, and better than anyone else I’ve ever had in previous games.

I simply love Grady Pender and I am going to keep him very, very, very long term. No way I am using Garrison, even though he’s pretty good and already has one All League honor with a league leading rushing yards his rookie season, if you’ll recall.

So now I am at 26 players.

Week 1 - McWilliams signed with Baltimore

Week 2 - K Levon Quinn signs with us. I cut Rasmussen. I play hard ball if you are not willing to reup.

Week 10 - DE Brock Woods signs with us and rejoins us for a whole campaign.

I am 44 million under the cap and ready for some good stuff to come later. I hope.

Starters I Need:
C, OG, OT, DE, LB, CB, S (or two)

Okay, let’s accelerate to the draft.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote