View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:39 PM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Striaton City

I begin by exploring the city, and seeing what I can see in buildings and talking to all of the people I can find. Someone gave me a Great Ball. I find an X Speed and a Great Ball. I run into Cheren in a school and he challenges me to a battle. He leads with Oshawott and I lead with Ratters. Ratters falls and I send out Lolligag. Lolligag manages to finish off Oshawott. I switch out Scatkat to face his Purrloin. Unfortunately, his is of a higher level. His Assist turns into Water Gun and damages me. But I manage to take it out because it used Screech too much and OI got a crit. Scatkat levels up – level 7!

After I beat him, he gives me 3 Oran Berries. Someone else gave me a Dusk ball. I run into the Gym Leader who recommends I train up because this is a water gym, and I have a fire Pokemon.

I move to Dreamyard

A trainer attacks me shortly in. Ratters takes out a level 8 Purrloin and grows to level 8 herself. She learns Bide. I shift in Lolligag. Two tackles later ,I take out another level 8 Purrloin. Lolligag is now level 9. I switch Snorts to my front.

I hit another trainer. He sends out a level 7 Patrat. I take out one and then face another. I slide Scatkat in and then pull it for Snorts to give it some experience. I do the same against the trainer’s Lillipup. Scatkat levels up.

I head back for a Pokemon Center visit, and return to Dreamyard.

Someone was disappointed that I have a Tepig against the gym’s water Pokemon, so they handed me a Pansage!

Pansage
Level 10
Named Chatters
Grass
Male

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-07-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote