View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 01:42 AM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Pokemon Day Care in here on this route. A teacher moves to attack and sends out Lillipup, while I send out my new Feathers, to see how he does. I use Quick Attack and she tries Leer but it doesn’t work (My attack cannot be lowered due to my special ability). A pair of gusts and another QA later and Feathers has his first takeout. I switch to Lolligag vs a Munna (LG has Bite ,which is super good vs Psychic). LG levels up to 13. I run into a trainer that tosses out Pansear, the fire/red Pan., just when I put my grass vone out to get it some experience. Ah well. I switch to Lolligag. LG takes it out. Another kid attacks me and tosses out Panpour, so I have the type advantage here. I use Vine Whip. There is a third child here, and expecting the grass one, I switch to Feathers and its super effective Gust attack and move in. Yup, its Pansage. I Gust it. Feathers is now level 12.

A teacher allows me to rest my Pokemon in the school, and they are all healed up. I move into the grass and start fighting Pokemon. I run into another new Pokemon: Blitzle. It looks pretty cool. It is an electricity pokemon? With that name, it’s possible. I’d love one this early, but I hope it doesn’t suck as badly as Electrike as an early electric Pokemon.

I switch to Puffers and it uses Charge – alright electric Pokemon! It uses Quick Attack and Puffers Yawns it. It uses charge again. I use Defense Curl, and then it falls asleep. Out goes a Poke Ball. (I don’t want to risk losing it to a powerful attack, or a crit. ) I catch it!

Blitzle
Level 8
Named Foudre (look it up to see what it means)
Electr
Female

I drop Ratters for it.

Quick Attack
Charge
Tail Whip

I’m going to go out and get it a few levels

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-08-2011 at 01:42 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote