View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #29
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Nacrene City Gym and Museum

The Gym leader is an archeologist. (So why not have rock or ground Pokemon instead of normal?) The AD gives me a tour of the museum, which looks awesome, btw. I leave the museum and enter the gym.

I’m given another Fresh Water by the guide here. I meet a trainer. I send out Snorts against Patrat. Not fair to the kid. It is a level 17 Patrat. Arm Thrust does some serious damage to it. It uses Sand Attack. It dodges and Crunches. It dodges and Crunches again. A third time. Annoying, but not battle ending. Finally, we connect again and take it out.

I’m trying to figure out the puzzle in this gym. It’s definitely interesting. I have to find books in the library shelves that have clues, and then find other books. I run into another trainer by the answer to the second clue. He battles me. He sent out a Pokemon called Herdier. It looks like it may be the evolution of Lillipup. He uses X Defend, which is cool you don’t see that very often. Arm Thrust hits four times and deals a ton of damage to ti. The Herdier uses Bite but Snorts’s Arm Thrust takes it down. Level 18. I gained 816 dollars. I switch my main to another Pokemon for the trainer fights because my Fire Pig is getting hurt.

I lead with my Feldspar against another trainer here. She throws out Lillipup. I take it down in two turns after getting a crit hit in. I switch to Foudre for another Lillipup. I take it down but not before taking some serious damage to my electrical Pokemon. I switch back to Feldspar. Feldspar levels to 14 after defeating a last Lillipup. I switch in Rock Blast for Harden.

I finish the puzzle, but head back for a quick heal. I put Snorts in front, and move in.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote