View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #33
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I head a bit south and run into a Construction Worker who challenges me. He throws out Cottonee. I leads with Lazyeye still. I use Gust on what looks and sounds like a grass Pokemon. Gust is super effective against it. Another takes out the Cottonee. Lazyeye moves up to level 15. I replace Confusion with Heart Stamp, a psychic move that does 60 damage (and uses attack, not special attack). He is about to use Petilil. I keep in Lazyeye. It’s a total grass Pokemon too. It uses Mega Drain, a bit early for that attack, no? Gust finishes it off. I run into another Construction worker. This one sends out Roggenrola, and I still have Lazyeye in front. Gust does minor damage to it. Heart Stamp does more. Lazyeye is Sana Attacked twice and lost some accuracy. The Roggenrola starts dodging attacks and a 3rd Sand Attack follows. Nasty. A 4th follows after another miss. I pull Lazyeye for Chatters. He uses Rock Blast. Vine Whip for me, Sand Attack for it. Chatters takes it out with the next attack. I switch my front Pokemon to Lolligag.

I find a Great Ball before running into another trainer. This kid throws out Tympole. I use Retaliate. Bubblebeam hits first. Then Ideal a bunch of damage to it. I use it again. After getting knocked down to half life, I take it out, and then switch to Foudre, when I see another Tympole coming. Shock Wave ends it, and Foudre levels to 15. I give it Thunder Wave and pull Tail Whip. Now I can paralyze people to capture. A third Tympole bites it.

Dowsing Machine finds me a TinyMushroom. I move through grass and run into a new Pokemon – Throh. It looks like a fighting Pokemon. I switch to Foudre. It used Bide. I use Thunder Wave. I paralyze it, and then try to catch it before Bide goes off, but it is released and uses Bide but is paralyzed. I start using Quick Attacks. It uses Seismic Toss. It Bides again, and it took a ton of Quick Attacks to get down in Hp to yellow. I throw out Poke Ball. It breaks out. It finishes off Foudre. I tell Chatters to head out. I use 5 Vine Whips, it’s not even in red yet. Finally I use a third Poke Ball. It breaks out immediately. Alright then. Go Great Ball. It breaks out immediately. I use another Vine Whip to knock it down some more. It breaks free from another Great Ball. This is paralyzed, and in deep Red, and just level 14. This is crazy . I use the Ultra Ball. It breaks free!!! Another Poke Ball, it is finally captured. Geez this thing was strong.

Throh
Level 14
Named Judos
Fight
Male

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote