View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #48
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I leave the lighthouse. The Team Plasma grunts are being arrested. Professor Juniper thanks me. I return with the boast, and head to the PC right now. For now, I am dropping off Lolligag and grabbing Victini. It knows Incinerate, Confusion, Quick Attack and Endure.

Next up is Narrow Street. A guy jumps out and gives me TM70 Flash. I get a Lemonade from a café. I find a dancer that wants to fight me, so let’s go. Despite Type Disadvantage and taking Water Gun attacks, and giving up 6 levels, Victini took out a level 21 Panpour in three turns. I go back to the dancer in the party, to see if now I can grab em. Nope, it must be someone else. I’ve got one more street to check out.

I find an empty apartment/office build – no one or thing inside. Cheren comes out the gym with his 3rd badge just as I am about to enter. Team Plasma has showed up and Burgh is running out so I follow him to clean up the issue.

I find the third dancer on a pier. I take out a Pansear. I find the pier and Bianca has lost her Munna to Team Plasma. Burgh and a mysterious other want to help out. Burgh and I go chasing after them into the city. I get an Amulet Coin from the dancers, since I’m here. I equip it to Victini. We find Team Plasma just outside of the empty tower. Victinti takes out a type disadvantage Sandile (Dark is good vs Psychic after all). Level 16. I send in Snorts for another. Arm Thrust wins in one turn. Level 24 for Snorts. 1360!

Everybody (all four of us) go into the building. Ghetsis is here. Bronius is a dude with a name – dangerous. Ghetsis returns the Pokemon after getting into a debate with Burgh. Interesting. I like the motivation for these bad guys at least right now. His speeches sound reasonable. They leave without battle. Something was left behind. I am given a Yache Berry by Iris, the new character. The item left behind was a Smoke Ball – that may be how Team Plasma got in and out.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote