View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #87
BYU 14
Coordinator

Base operations
I put in a request for 6 new soldiers, we have 5 right now plus the SHIV, so they will get the next mission. India requests 2 scopes and I only have 3, so they will have to wait until I can buy a couple more

Council Report – July 2015

We make it all the way to the council report with no further action, but the news is bad right off the bat. India, Japan and Nigeria have all withdrawn from the project, so much for the gentle approach.

Grade – C

Monthly Rewards
Credits – 485
Scientists – 2
Engineers – 2

Panic Levels
USA, Mexico, and United Kingdom = 2
Argentina and Egypt = 3
Germany and Australia = 4
Canada, Russia, France, South Africa = 5

Out
Brazil
China
Japan
India
Nigeria

We are now at 5 of 8 on the doom meter.

I start research on beam weapons, SHIV suppression and order a couple of scopes and light plasma rifle.

In 5 days beam weapon research is complete and we can now use laser rifles and pistols. Next up research on a skeleton suit.

On July 7th we get word of more abductions. Canada and Russia are both at 5 panic, but Russia is more critical at this time, so Canada has to be neglected. I load up the best I can and we get ready to face god knows what with a crew full of greenhorns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
Good luck. Having said that...

Mutons have to eat too

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Something tells me this game isn't meant for a longlasting dynasty

This game is good is like a hot woman, draw you in then tears your heart out and stomps on it.....Only with plasma cannons instead of high heels!!
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote