View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

It seems like the X Factor helped our talent level. We have a lot of good talent. Not at QB of course.

Before I even begin, I make my first trade. I trade P Bryan Anger straight up to the Colts for P Pat McAfee. McAfee is a WVU grad.

I want to make a few trades. Perhaps I can persuade Geno Smith to come my way. Nah, they don't want to trade away their best QB without getting a "comparable" QB in return. Smith is just 27/59 - but that's good enough for my team - better than anything I have. Hmm...no Smith it seems.

WR Tavon Austin for Justin Blackmon (good, because Blackmon is better) is rejected because the Rams don;t want to lose a fan favorite.

WR Stedman Bailey sucks, so he's not a trade target right now.

WLB Bruce Irvin, from the Seahawks, is a hot WVU grad. I trade my OLB Russell Allen and my 2nd rounder this year for Irvin and their 6th round pick. That's a good pickup too.

The Steelers have a studly FB in Will Johnson, maybe a target later.

The giants have a decent backup OG

Patriots have a rookie 2nd pick WR Aaron Dobson from Marshall, but he's not that sexy. The Colts have RB Ahmad Bradshaw.

And that's basically it for WV talent. Not a lot.

When I did this dynasty challenge before, I had better talent. For example, three starting QBs (Chad Pennington, Marc Bulger, Byron Leftwich) along with Randy Moss and John Browning and Anthony Becht and Mike Vanderjagt and many others. Nows its tougher.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote