Shirt sales last year were up!

1. Stepinski
2. Hojbjerg
3. Rocker
4. Lansbury
5. Lucas Castro

We moved to the 25th European Club!

Ah, Sebastien Renouard has retired.

38 loans finish and return to the club. . That’s right, 38 loans. Tons of loans.

Our season expectations are to challenge for the title. Okay then. We get 7.75 mill and 425k budget.

Mariusz Stepinski is our Player of the Year for the club, as elected by the fans.

We notched 2.08 Mill for TV rights for the Liga.

I check to see if any fancy players or prospects were let go. It seems like Estoril was given a couple of major youth prospects back in March.

JP Cardoso wasn’t the best rotational guy for me last year, so I need a solid 3rd/4th option behind Costa and Strandberg and young guy Mzizi. I’d love someone developed, solid, and experienced. He doesn’t have to be in a state of decline in his 30s or anything, just already there, and who has seen some stuff, and I can throw out against Chelsea or Barcelona or FC Bayern. I find a few, like Micah Richards or Chris Smalling, but they have very high opinions of themselves.

Others I scout – Wesley Lautoa, Adolphe Teikeu, and a few others here ann there, including a Georgian International. I like Teikeu a lot.

Perhaps I should also scout for a replacement for a pissed off Olexandr Bandura.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote