View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 01:37 AM   #445
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Ladies and gentlemen. I would like to make an announcement. As of 20 Aug, 2018, Clube Desportivo Nacional da Madeira is now rocking an estimated value of 112 Mill Euros.

Porto – 245 Mill
Sporting – 44.5 mill
Benfica – 221 Mill
Braga – 14.5 Mill
Vit G – 8.5
Maritimo – 1.7
Tondela – 33.5 Mill

I get my board to approve more scouts and improvement for our youth facilities.

8 of my players in Team of the Week.

My three new scouts –

Ex-player, Tunisian Haythem Ben Salem
Ex-international, Latvian Denis Ivanovs
Ex-international, Ghana Derek Boateng

I add:

UK & Ireland
South Asia
Oceania

Out next game arrives away at Academica. I move Teikeu into the starting roster for Strandberg. Again, we hope for many goals for 2. Druissi hits a goal, sort of. He hit the ball so hard the GK had to dive to stop it, and then it rolled in – counts as an OG on the sheets. But a point for us in the 2nd minute. We are playing sloppy. Room for improvement in half 2! I ease us into counter. They are pushing ahead lots. They score off a counter in the 69th minute. I sub in Pflugler for Komorski, and then move to control and high tempo. And Rocker hits in the 73rd from a Stepinski shot, deflected to him. Rui Perreira heads in. Last sub – Strandberg for Costa. Game. MOM is not on our team. We should have won that one better. But Teikeu looked good in the game.

We have sold 1000 more season tickets this year than last. Like 4400 total tickets – that’s craz yin Portugal.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote