View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 09:42 PM   #153
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 14 – We head to Atlanta and win 28-20. DE Velazquez is NFL Defensive Player of the Week with 3 sacks, 5 hurries, and 4 QB knockdowns. OG Satre rocked 3 KRB and a pancake. And a pick by SS Iloka. Bortles, Game MVP and NFL Offensive Player of the Week, was 25 of 29 for 313 and 3:0. He hit Robinson for 8 grabs, 120 yards, and 2 scores and Wild for a 3rd score. RB Brooks rushed for the final score.

WLB Houston is back to 100%.

Week 15 – We head to Houston and….lose….35-30. Gohl and Brooks each rushed for a score, and Bortles was a frantic 33 for 46, 408 yards, but 2:4. He hit Lee for 1 score and Crawford for the other. Pick by CB Meadows.

QB Bortles is probable with a sprained thumb and Lee with knee tendinitis. Both will start next week.

Week 16 – We host the Saints. We thump them 38-13. Bortles is Game MVp with 27 of 34 for 3471 and 3:1 and Brooks added a rushing score on the ground, Lee was 7 of 143 for 2 scores and WR Wild the other one. SS Cyprien forced a fumble that CB Meadows recovered and scrambled 16 yards for a TD. C Pearson rocked 4 KRB and OT Goldhammer 3.

Indy lost to Atlanta, and for the first time since week 5 or 6, the Colts have not been one game behind us.

They can’t beat us next week, and we are locked into 2nd place in the AFC playoffs, the Ravens are 14-1. We are guaranteed a bye.

Week 17 – We host the Colts. No matter what happens today, we get a bye and the Colts are #5. It’s just for fun. But these are the Colts. I’m going all out – I can rest folks next week! The Colts can’t. I want momentum, and I want to push these guys around after they swept us last year.

We win 31-3.

RB Gohl was injured after collecting 106 yards on the ground and was spelled by Brooks, who scored.

Bortles, MVP, was 20 of 31 today and just had 193 yards and 2:1.

Lee had a score and 57 yards, and Blackmon the other TD Catch.

We had picks today by S Tavon Wilson, ILB Melvin Robinson and WLB justin Houston

CB Janoris Jenkins forced and recovered a fumble

OT Derek Sherrod rocked 5 KRB.

A few injuries of note –

CB Shane Hopkins is questionable with a strained hammy for an unknown about of time

RB Walter Gohl is questionable with a sprained knee

WR Lee, QB Bortles, and LT Goldhammer are all probable

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote