View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 11:27 AM   #116
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

So I finally got a chance to watch the finale, and it's funny how perspective changes depending on whether you watched BB.

I only watched the first episode. I only know Saul by reputation from my BB fans, and I didn't know about Mike at all until this show started.

So for me, I am not watching a character developing toward some "pre-existing" ideal set up in BB, but seeing Jimmy himself as he is dealing with the twists and turns in his life.

So for me, last night's episode was interesting but relatively quiet and uneventful. I can see what happened, and I know enough about Saul to know this is a step towards Jimmy becoming Saul, but I don't have any basis to add any weight to the episode for that, at least until I finally binge watch BB at some point in time in the future.

I enjoyed it, but I liked last week's episode more, which felt more like a season finale to me.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote