View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 05:37 PM   #181
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

CB Colton Hanks from my 3.32 pick boomed a bit and is now 27/52,and that’s pretty sexy. He is the 6th best CB by current ability and the 5th by potential according to our scouts. Getting him 3.32 is strong stuff.

Some later picks waffled or dropped though. QB Schaefer as one example.

WR Wild is now 56/83 and 27/36 for Donnie Crawford. Other players from the 2019 draft have dropped or not climbed, and that draft is now just solely about Wild it seems. Guys we drafted like 3rd round OG Tinkis (22/36), are done. In fact, UFA RT Artie Richardson is the 2nd best player from last year’s draft at 29/43 on our team. 2nd rounder WLB Mitchell looks horrendous. This was all about Joshua Wild. Who may end up being something, so that’s a solid grab, but still…

In the rest of the 2020 draft, as I mentioned, there was a house of an OC Brady Stevenson, who went 1.22 to the Bucs, and post-Camp is 53/90.

The best O Lineman generated in the last six years is Satre at 95/59. The next highest is 2nd year OG 76/76 and then 75/75 OT Archie Chustz. C Stevenson can be a real house as you can see.

The best OT in the draft was 1.23 Aidan Veal, who is 48/83. We didn’t get that lucky. If I had realized, I would have traded up to get him. Starks is good, but just downright sinful. The Chargers just won that draft! You don’t get a player that good at that important of a position outside of the top ten. 1.8 Denver took the top OT on the board and he’s 45/68 which isn’t embarrassing or anything. Cooper Wayt also went to the Cards at the 1.26 spot, and he’s 22/63. So we have the solid 29/68 Starks. Three QBs went with potentials in the high 50s or low 60s in the first round as well.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote