View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 07:26 PM   #252
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game 30 –Away vs Villarreal. Grealish finds Garcia in the 22nd minute off a corner. Mputu with a card, and then get two. Half? Keep it up? We have 5 shots, all on target to their 8 and 2. . Grealsih with a card. Kadodia for Dong-Hyuk. Cecchi for Mputu. Ibrahim for Grealish. 1-0 win.

We qualify for the Champions Cup

We get our youth intake. The best is 16 year old DC Alajandro Balderrabano. He’s better than the normal stuff. I immediately make him an offer as a hot prospect.

SPAIN – I have to name our Spain Squad. Alba is out, I remove him. I call DC Vallejo back

AWAY vs Hungary, WC QUals –

We are staring my normal DCs -Vallejo, Duarte, Martinez, Dani Olmo at AMC, ST Morata and Perez, in the midfield Asensio, Isco, Koke and Jose Gaya on the ML spot . Good luck! In the 3rd minute, ST Perez finds Morata for a score. Nice start! Asensio crosses to Morata in the 14th for another. Perez finds Morata for another goal in the 18th minute, his hat trick before 20 minutes are up! I tell my lads to retain possession and tackle light. Vallejo with a card. Half time. Keep it going! Asensio hits Morata again for a core in the 46th. DC Mere for Vallejo. Hungary are moving forward. I send in Oliver or Asensio. Dani Olmo tries to shoot, it intercepted, Koke hits a long shot instead in the 69th. I Send in Thiago for Olmo. They foul Gaya in the box. Morata steps up and….sinks a pK. We win 6-0 Morata is, surprisingly, named MOM with his 5 goals.

DC Gerard Pique is out with damaged ankle ligaments in training t late for me to call in a sub

Home vs Scotland, WC QUals – I make no changes to my starting 11. Pick up where you left off! We begin with a controlling set up. Asensio intercepts the ball, heads it to Ayoze, turns in and fires. Goal in the 17th. We are not hitting shots on target, so I make a few mods. Both Vallejo and Scotland get cards. Then wow. Morata hoofs the ball, Dani Olmo heads under it on a break, ad he scores wonderfully. Haf, 2-0. Keep it up! DC Mere for Duarte. Scotland with a flowing move and strike in the 66th. Oliver for Gaya, and then Busquets for Koke. Scotland with another card. In the 88th, Ayoze is driving, finds Sergio coming down the field. He finds Isco to his right, and then he centers the ball to Morata, who finishes. We win 3-1, MOM is Isco. Good win! Olmo, 22 years old, just got his first international goal for us.

One of my coaches, Mario Rondon, was hired to be the new Head Coach of Zaragoza

End of March – Good Training – Cecchi, Mance, Althof

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote