April –

Apr 4 – Home vs Cordoba
Apr 7 – Home vs At. Bilbao
Apr 10 – Away vs Cadiz
Apr 17 – Home vs Getafe
April 24 – Away vs Real Betis

1st in liga by four points

At Madrid get their second loss of the season – Valencia beat them

Game 31 – Benatia went down in training, so I am starting Diallo, Mputut, and Garcia toaday vs Cordoba. No other changes to the roster. Pick up where you left off! Jae-Hwan with a yellow early, and Cordoba is not in this. No shots, no possession they are letting us come at them. Ricardo to Mance n the 27th. Half. We are dominating all of the stats. Keep it up! Early in the second half, Jae-Hwan finds Dong-Hyuk for a score in the 55th. I send in Ibrahim, Oliver, and Cecchi. We win 2-0 and MOM is Jae-Hwan.

With the A M loss and our win, we push up the table even more

Mance and Jae-Hwan in MOM

Game 32 vs At Bilbao – Due to international callus, this game was pushed back to today from last month. Jae-Hwan is suspended today. Oliver is in. After today, the only major team on the radar is Valencia in May. Perhaps Real Valladolid to follow. These guys are one point behind EURO Cup right now in 7th, and personally, I’d love to see them in. Cecchi in for Diallo. Pick up where you left off! We injure one of their players early. Sorry about that. They have to make a change in the 8th, and that’s always going to change your tacitcs. Then in the 15th, Dong-Hyuk finds Grealish on an attack run, but he runs out of space as two defenders close him down and he tucks it back to Dong-Hyuk for a score. El Ghazi follows with a score two minutes later as Mance drives, finds Oliver behind who sets up El Ghazi. Cook finds Ricardo for a score in the 33rd. Ricardo finds Grealish for a score in the 41st. 4-0 half. Keep it up! I tell my lads to tackle lighter. No sense collecting cards or injuries. Our foes come back in the 61st, waived offsides. Mputu is injured and I send in Osmar. Kadodia for Dong-Hyuk. Oliver sends a deadly cross to Mance, their DC, panicking, heds into the OG trying to head it away. Ja-Cheol heads in. We win 5-0. MOM is GRealish.

Mputu s concussed and will be out for 2 weeks.

At. Madrid lost again.

Benatia returns from injury

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-03-2016 at 08:57 PM.
Abe Sargent is online now   Reply With Quote