View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 09:41 PM   #254
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game 33 vs Cadiz – Diallo, Cecchi, and Benatia are starting today. Osmar in for Cook. Jae-Hwan returns, and I start Ibrahim over Grealish. Today is Osmar’s 150 game for us. Pick up where you left off! Cadiz get two cards by the 13th minute, and I pull to working the ball into the box after our first five shots are all off target and mostly from range. Osmar is booked. Feh. I won’t bore you with the details. 0-0 draw.

Our budget was set or next year, 16 mill transfer, 1.5 mill budget

We were co-favs to win the league with Real Madrid, so we are in a good place right now.

We need 8 points to win the liga

Mputu, EL Ghazi and Grealish in Team of Week

Spain – Rose to 13 in Rankings List

Kadodia and Gameiro had a great linkup and Kadodia learned a lot from the experience.

Dong-Hyuk can now knock the ball past his opponent

Game 34 vs Getafe, in 15th place. Back I is Cook, Grealish, El-Ghazi and Garcia. Keep up where you left off! Getafe play hard defense at first, and Ingason gets a card for them, but ultimately, pretty quiet on their end. Dong-Hyuk to Grealish in the 24th. We crack the egg. Jae-Hwan to Dong-Hyuk in the 33rd. Half. Keep it up! Diallo gives them an OG in the 53rd. Idiot. Benatia heads in. Getafe use all of their subs by the 64th minute so I start to push them around. Oliver heads in next. Kadodia for Dong-Hyuk. We win 2-1, they never had a shot on target, so Diallo gave them a goal and broke our long streak of shut outs. MOM is Jae-Hwan

The 17 liga MOM Jae-Hwan has is a new liga record for them

I negotiate a new deal with Jae-Hwan for 120k/week, and we bump up him min release fee a ton. He’s worth 73 mill right now.

The Yoons are in the Team of the Week

Game 35 vs Betis – If we win today we win the liga with three games to spare. Osmar starts, as does Oliver, Pick up from where you all let off! Real Betis are 12th, so we are predicted to win today. Lots of misses shots and early tackles and few true attacks. Cecchi gets a tallow. At the half ,each side has 2 shots on target. You can do better! Benatia for Cecchi. Dong-Hyuk a card. I send out El Ghazi. And then, in the 80th, it finally happens. Ion a FK, Grealish finds Garcia for a score. Kadodia in. And he scores in the 87th. Ricardo found him on an attack run. At the 90:03 mark, Grealish centers the ball for Kadodia who scores again. We win 3-0, and Grealish is MOM – Well done on winning the title!

Yay us!

I get the board to increase our youth facilities, and then training ones too. I get permission to hire 4 more scouts as well.

Diallo, Kadodia, Garcia, and Grealish named in Team of the Week

Ricardo can now use killer through balls

End of April – Training of the Good: Diallo, Dong-Hyuk, Mance

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote