Old 04-03-2016, 10:08 PM   #255
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

May -

May 1 - Home vs Rayo
May 9 – Away vs Valencia
May 23 – Home vs Real Valladolid

We re still 1st!

Rayo – Cook back in. Dong-Hyuk intercepts a goalie pass and scores in the 5th. Diallo scores off a FK launched by Ricardo. Mance to Grealish in the 30th. Jae-Hwan in the 32nd. Card by Grealish. 4-0 Half. Busy! Keep it up! Ibrahim for carded Grealish. Three cards by Rayo thus far. No shots on target. In fact they have more cards than shots (2). Kadodia for Oliver. We win 4-0 and MOM is Jae-Hwan. Good jorb!

SAD NEWS!

UD Logrones were relegated back down the Segunda Division. Ah well, so long my friends! There’s no longer any chance of you coming up to the liga and playing us here.

Ricardo, Jae-Hwan, and Mance in Team of Week

Valencia is here. We have Mputu in. Garcia is a youth international event. (U20 World Cup). We are counter today, keep the run going folks! Which they must have taken literally when Grealish scores in the 11th. Cecchi hoofed the ball to him nicely. Then in the 17th Dong-Hyuk gathers an intercepted pass by Valencia, fires a long shot, and sinks it. They return the serve in the 19th. Ricardo to Mance in the 30th. Half. Cook was banged up and Osmar heads in. Don’t get complacent, this is Valencia here. Oliver too Mance for a score in the 58th. I send in El Ghazi to see what sort of goals he can add. DC Benatia heads in. We win 4-1. MOM is Mance.

Cook out for a few days with a gashed leg.

At. Madrid have dropped so far here at the end that Real Madrid has moved past them into 2nd. But they are tied with 79 points each going into the final break.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote