View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 01:32 PM   #261
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I do a very good job balancing a lot of “first team” and “key player” situations.

So we currently have:

Three major players joining us:

Allan Luiz, ST, AM
Morgan Bonnot, MR/AMR, et
Dani Perez, DC

And GK Roberto on a backup deal

There’s one spot on the roster where I think we could go after a major player – DMC. With Osmar leaving and Cook was adequate, I think a play for a studly DMC would make a lot of sense

One of the best young DMCs is Din Marziono, Israel, playing for Juventus. But that’s another Non-EU person. Hmmm…how about DMC Sergio Valenzuela? 19. That’s my top target. Let’s scout him up. Even is page says, media-described wonderkid, and he looks it.

I mentioned before there is a great South Korean youther at DM, Im Jong-Soo, but that’s not only funny, but too many non-EU folks. We have one too many Koreans as it is, and have to loan him out. He’s playing for Toulouse FC, and almost has French citizenship, I don’t want to muck that up.

Although after the season starts I could make a play, and then force the club to loan him back (although I had a guy once who refused to sign that deal cause he wanted to play for me).

I send out some scout reports

Did you know that:

Yoon Dong-Hyuk is the captian of the South Korean side?
Koo Jae-Cheol is the vice?
That great GK Kim Seung-Gyu lost his starting job to a Korean wonderkid GK? 19 year old Han Seung-Tae?

I make an offer for Valenzuela. I still have a good transfer kitty from this year that I’d love to spend

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote