View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 02:36 PM   #267
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Melilla moves up to 45th in Europe

England beat Holland in the final 2-0 for the International League

Kadodia is injured for a few weeks on RSA duty

Mance signs the new deal – 75k, 5 yeas. 180 mill release fee

I refuse two more deals for El Ghazi. Then the agent finally comes and wants more. But his starting line is 150k/week and that’s not happening I pull out, El ghazi talks to me, and I convince that I need to see improvement on the pitch before we move into improved contract territory.

Look, let’s say we finished 125k/ or so weekly. Lots of big name teams could pay that. Ahmad Syaed has been making 120k/week for Man Utd for the last year and a half doing nothing but drinking koo-aid on the sidelines. They’ve given him 13 games in two seasons. I can pay at most 2-3 player that sort of cash. Want an extra 10k or so? Sure. But I don’t have it, and you signed a 4 year deal, and so go away. Only Jae-Hwan at 120k and Ricardo at 135k are making 100+. Shoot, Mance is 3rd at 75k. You aren’t getting that money until you prove you’ve earned it. And you aren’t chump change. At 56k, El Ghazi is the 4th highest paid guy on my squad, although #5, Oliver, is 55k. Grealish at 50k. If anyone ahd a right to be demanding a better deal, it’s Dong-Hyuk, but we renegotiated with him in the season, and he’s still just 31.5k a week.

Sporting won the playoffs and is heads to the liga

The striker we loaned to Osasuna, ST Mwasika just got 2nd place top goal scorer player of the year for that league. 21 goals, 4 assists

As Monaco with their latest bid, for 37 mill. That’s shopping change. I reject it again.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote