They are described thusly:

Roberto, 35 year old experienced gk
Dani Perez, 20 year old wonderkid
Allan Luiz, 18 year old enthusiastic striker
Sergio Valenzuel, 20 year old wonderkid
Morgan Bonnot, 21 year old winger

Only Bonnot is devoid of any descriptors

In that order:

GK Roberto – 23.5kweek, 2 year deal, slow, best stuff is 12 aerial, 15 one on ones, and 17 reflexes. Savvy too, and I hope for him to be a backup and mentor to my various young GKs out there. Coach report is – useful player, professional, fits into our squad, good player for most liga, good shot stopping, international experience, and cons – slow.

DC Dani Perez – Here we go. We paid R. Madrid 25 mill for him, 20 years old, 5 year deal, 34.5k/week, 14.25 mill value. Started 60 games in the liga thus far on loans, has 6.97 average, and he’s getting better all of the time.

Phys 15/15 speed, 17 jump, 15 stamina, str, balance, 14 agility, 7 fitness

Technical – 18 heading. That’s right 18 freaking heading, and 17 jump reach. 17 tackling, 14 mark, 11 pass, 12 tecmique, 10 first touch and 12 long throws.

Mental 19 teamwork, 17 concentration, anticipation, 16 work rate, 15 brave, 14 determiniation, positioning, and 11 composure and decisions

This guy is hot. As I said I’m about to cap him internationally, and he’s strong. Reports are – professional and he sets the standard in our locker room, good in the air, very well suited to this league, un-versatile, and needs to work on agility

ST Allan Luiz, Brazilian, We paid 4.1 mill for this guy a few years ago,a nd now he’s 18, 3.4k, hot prospect. Work 2.3 mill, signed for 3 years. We picked him up with spare money from the Sayed deal. Does not count as an EU player, so we need to fix that. We’ll loan him out to other Spanish sides.

Phys – 15/15 speed, 15 agi, 14 stam, 13 fitness, 12 str, balance, 10 jump

Mental – 16 team, 15 flair, work rate, determination, off the ball, 14 composure, 13 anticipation, 11 decisions, concentration, 10 vision.

Tech – 14 finish, 12 drib, first touch, 11 long shots, technique, and 10 penalties

Needs to work on technical a lot Our report gives him good evls for the league, fast, ambitious, determined, versatile, not that professional, weak aerially

Get ready….

20 years old, Sergio Valenzuela, we paid 19 mill for him, he comes in worth 30mill, Chile and Portuguese, but capped by Chile. Was Playing in the Brazilian league. Can play DMC< DCm Dm MC, and ML. We are paying him hard, 85k/week. 5 year deal and includes a 150 mill min buyout . This is our Ricardo signing – made possible in part by the Ouatttara cash

Phys – 16/13 speed, 15 stam, 14 str, agility, 12 balance, 11 fitness, 8 jump

Technical – 16 first touch, heading, passing, 15 tackling, lng shots, 13 mark, dribble, 12 cross, technique, 11 corners, finishing

Mental – 17 deter, decisions, 16 vision, 15 team, position, 14 leader, antipation, composure, concentration, 13 work rate, off the ball 14 flair, 10 brave, 9 aggression

That is the Ricardo of DMCs. Or MCs. Or anything really. 15 tack? 16 head? 13 mark? Great defense. Then layer in 16 pass to hit folks. He is sexy in a can. I’m considering moving him to a Roaming playmaker role at DMC. Long shots of 15? Coach reports – professional, fits in, versatile, resolute, intelligent, makes decisions well, is very well suited to the liga, and good form. Poor jumping reach.

Last player:

Morgan Bonnot, 21 years old, French, 18k/week, 5 years, 8 mill initial value, Signed for a free from Nantes. MR/AMR mostly. He’s good with his left foot, not sure why no one trained him on that side, but we will. Bonnot is hot

Physical – 16/19 speed, 16 stam, 15 str, 14 jump, fitness, agi, 11 balance

Mental – 16 team, 14 determination, 13 anticipation, decisions, vision, work rate, 12 flair, composure, concentration, 11 otb, brave

Techn – 17 1st touch, 15 cross, 14 tech, long shots, 13 dribb 11 mark, pass

Yup, just an 11 pass. That’s the weakness of Bonnot. I immediately set him up with passing training. We got to get that up. Very well suited for liga, professional, fits in, fast, versatile, adept at either foot.

And those are my additions. I suspect you’ll agree that Dani Perez and Sergio Valenzuela are major pickups. Especially Valenzuela. I mean, Ricardo of the DMC spots. :0

Roberto:

Roberto Jiménez Gago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-07-2016 at 01:05 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote