View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 09:17 AM   #276
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Liga game one vs R. Sociedad. Let’s move Cook into DMC, start DC Perez to give him that chance, Good luck! After they move hard against us early, I ease to standard, and then we regain control. Each side with an attack pushed aside and then Perez with a card. Clearly doing his best Diallo impression. In the 40th, Perez this Ricardo who runs down the seem, finds Jae-wan, he centers the ball for Grealish and that’s a score. Half. Don’t’ get complacent ,they have more shots, more shots on target and more. All we have is possession, the score, and headers. 71% to 54%. They grab their second card. I send in Garcia for Perez. Garcia booked a few minutes later. I send in Kadodia and Oliver. Our foes collect two more bookings later. They have 24 fouls to our 7. We win 1-0, and MOM is Grealish. Good job!

Remember Paul Jorden, the DL we brought in, and then flipped upon arriving to the league? Real Madrid just made an offer for him of 33+ mill from Chelsea, as he was on the transfer list there for them

SPAIN SQUAD – We have two matches vs Greece and Estonia for World Cup Quals coming up

I remove Santi Cazorla from my squad and replace him with youther Jose Vincente Corral. I want to see what he can do. This is the first newgen called up.

I remove DC Sergio Ramos, at 35, losing a few steps, for Vallejo, who’s back from suspending

Actually…let’s do it. I pull DC Marc Bartra from my squad and called up Dani Perez, my recent addition here at Melilla. I want to give him a start against Estonia.

BACK TO UDM

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote