Sept 3 – SPAIN VS GREECE, World Cup Quals
Sept 6 – SPAIN VS ESTONIA, WCQ
Sept 11 – Away vs Getafe
Sept 14 – Home vs Galatasaray, Group Stage, Champion
Sept 18 – Home vs R. Madrid
Sept 22 - Away vs Valencia
Sept 26 -Home vs Barcelona
Sept 29 – Away at Gelsenkirchen, Group Stage, Cham

This is a rough liga schedule, packed with 2 Champion games as well. We get te teams that finished 2, 4th and 5th last year in a row. And that sandwiches the European games. Wow.

During training Ibrahim injured his stomach mucles and is out for around a month or so.

SPAIN vs Greece –

My captain, Koke, is a little banged up from the flu, and I will start MC Sergi Darder who is more of a defensive minded middie as well. We have DC Duarte, Vallejo, and Matinez, GK De Gea, all of my normal middles and St you’ve come to know and love.

Greece is no chump. We can’t take them for granted. Estonia, sure, that’s fine, but not Greece. Especially here in Greece itself. For the fans! I keep us on counter at first. I want to see what’s to see. Other than an early card for Olmo, it’s a dead quiet start. Then in the 25th, We start a counter attack and St Ayoze Perez centers the ball to Olmo, to Morata on an attack run goal. Greece is booked. Then they rifle in an amazingly on target long shot when two people marked the guy for a goal in the 43rd. Nothing you could do to save that shot. We can stil win this. Greece another booking. Then Isco. I sub in Thiago for an underwhelming Isco. Thaigo booked. I send in DC Mere for a very underperforming DC Martinez. On a corner in the 73rd, they foul us in the box and….Asensio scores! We are up 2-1. Darder is tired, and I sub in Dani Parejo. Greece brings the kitchen sink at us. And……………Gaya finds ST Perez for a goal at the 91:37 mark - we win 3-1. MOM is Gaya. Very happy with that!

SPAIN vs ESTONIA –

I send in DC Dani Perez, Vallejo, and Duarte, Koke back in the middle, Asensio is tired, and Isco too, but we’ll start Oscar for the one and Thiago heads in for Isco. Pick up where you left off! Gaya finds Morata for a score in the 3rd. Olmo finds Morata for a score in the 18th. Morata his hat-trick in the 44th, ST Perez found him Keep it up! I send in ST Diego Costa for Perez, and Parejo for Koke. I sub in DC Mere for a tired Vallejo. All day long, Estonia had 1 shot. We had that match bagged. We win 3-0 and Morata is suitably selected as MOM.

I hold a team meeting and reminds folks to not get complacent out there. They all agree with me to a man.

BACK TO UDM –

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote