View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 01:48 PM   #279
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our Spanish GK Roberto was capped for Greece in the quals.

Sergio Valenzuela got his first goal for Chile

We make 300k from the Burki deal after he collected 10 more caps

Dong-Hyuk’s new deal is 65k/week, 5 years, and 180 mill min release

Morgon Bonnot collects his firstcap for France.

We are given 50-1 odds of winning the Champions Cup, favs are Juve at 801, and then Bayern at 12-1, Man Utd at 15, Chelsea at 16, Man City at 20 and Real Madrid at 33. So 50 is not that far off from the back of the top 6 in RM.

Liga vs Getafe. I just moved Benatia to a backup deal. I like to give someone a start when I drop them a lot, so I do so today. It’s really the only game we can. I also slide Ja-Cheol into the lineup as well for similar reasons. The goal is to get them some playing time now, and then pull Benatia, and maybe Ja-Cheol as well for subs in later matches. Pick up where you left off! It’s raining here in Getafe. Mance finds Ricardo, Ricardo jukes past a defender and score sin the 14th . Ricardo flies a ball down field to Mance, slides it to Dong-Hyuk for a score in the 32nd. Ricardo is booked. Keep it up!Valenzuela with a lovely deep and dangerous pass to Grealish for a goal in the 46th. Jae-Hwan booked. I send in Bonnot for Ricardo, due to his yellow card. Next is El Ghazi for Mance Grealish with a card. Finally Gameiro for GRealish. Bonnot with a card. Game. We win 3-0. MOM is Valenzuela.

Grealish and Valenzuela in Team of Week

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote