View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 04:35 PM   #280
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Ricardo is suspended for today’s Galatasaray match, so I start Bonnot. Mputu back in DC> El-Ghazi in the MC. I want the more experienced Cook in. You can do this! Our foe gets two yellows in the first minute, so I move to light stay on your feet tackling. And there’s a FK score, lobbed to Dong-Hyuk for the goal at the 1:09 mark, for a yellow card Galatasaray got. Shot by El Ghazi, bounced off the crossbar. Jae-Hwan to Mance for a score in the 25th. We force through another goal in the 28th, off a corner. Grealish to El Ghazi to Dong-Hyuk. Another booking for our Turkish foes. Half time. Wow. Keep it up! Jae-Hwan to Dong-Hyuk for another score, and his hatrick, in the 47th minute. Oliver heads in. More Turkish cards follow. We don’t have any. I send in Jorge Mesa for Mance. Our foes and their 6 cards lead to a 7th for someone already booked and is sent off at the 82nd minute. I send in Dani Perez for a tired Diallo. . Bonnot is injured in the 87th, but I can’t pull him out ,so we’ll both be down a man. Game, 4-0, MOM is Dong-Hyuk. Ajax and G-Twon tied

Bonnot out for 5-6 weeks for damaged knee cartilage. Those guy played hard. Lots of fouls, lots of cards.

SPAIN move up fto 14th

Home vs Real Madrid. Start Garcia in DC, Ricardo is back. Valenzuela back as well. Keep up your run! Real Madrid are building an attack through Isco and others. They score a shot just before the half, and that’s the half. Show me something else! As the next half opens, I‘m trying various tactics to change things. I swap folks, and I send in Cecchi and Cook. Then R. Madrid his us again in the 78th. Then Ricardo drives, finds Dong-Hyuk on a counter attack a minute later for a score. DC Martinez fouls us in the box, and Ricardo scores. Dong-Hyuk is injured and I send in Oliver. We tie 2-2. Good job coming back! Jae-Hwan is MOM.

Dong-Hyuk is out for a week with a gashed leg

We’ve only lost to R . Madrid once, that was in the Spanish Cup final a couple of years ago.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote