View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 04:29 PM   #289
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

SPAIN – I have to decide my squad:

I remove the very old and slow Pique and call backup DC Duarte. I also swap DC Bartra for ST Morata

I like Javier Garcia, and I might call him up soon, but not yet.

Away vs Villarreal – Not a whole lot of changes for my squad. Perez currently has a better rating than Diallo so I send him in. El Ghazi too. Ibrahim starts today for Grealish. Carry straight on from last match!!! In the first ten minutes,2 Villareal players are givin cards and then Ricardo follows. Not a lot fo pressure by them early on, and we begin to surge forward. At the 25th minute, Ricard collects another booking and he’s send off! Uh oh! I make a lot of changes. By the 43rd, Dong-Hyk intercepts the ball, fires, and scores. Half. You can win this! The next half opens up and we survive them moving forward. I Send in Kadodia for an understandably overwhelmed Mance, I moved Jae-Hwan outside and dropped Dong-Hyuk to the center. In the 73rd minute, El Ghazi lifts a FK to Perez. From a set piece and a solo play in their back court, we are suddnely up 2-0. On another FK in the 77th, EL Ghazi finds Jae-Hwan for a score!!! That’s just crazy. I sub out a tired El Ghazi for Oliver, by now, Villarreal have 6 cards to our 2. I sub in Bonnot for a tired Jae-Hwan. Oliver with a OG in injury time off a corner. That’s annoying. We win 3-1. MOM is El Ghazi.

Ricardo is banned – I issue him a warning, and he accepts it

That’s 30 games in a row, of all sorts, that we have not lost. Super Cup, liga, and Champions.

EL Ghazi named in Team of Week

Jae-Hwan is injured for a couple of weeks on South Korean duty with a broken nose

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote