View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 12:59 PM   #300
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

GK Lorenzo is sold to Cadiz

Home vs R. Sociedad - Ja Cheol back from injury and on the sub squad. Back in is Grealish, El Ghazi. Ricardo to Kalodia, 6th minute, Mputu to Kalodia, 22nd, Dong=HYuk to Kalodia, 30th, Red card for them, 38th minute; Jae-Hwan card, Ricardo booked, Sub Mesa, Bonnot, Ricardo goal from Dong-Hyuk, 76th, Sub – D Perez. We win 4-0, MOM is KAdodia

Melilla set a new Liga record, the 48 game unbeaten run is the most in liga hisotry. From October 31, 2020 through January 16, 2022 and ongoing

Five of our players named in Team of Week – Althof, Valenzuela, Cechci, Mutu and Ricardo

I reject an offer for Cecchi

I sell another of my youthers, Jesus Angel Castillo, 19 years old now, to Alcorcon.

Cup Math vs Levante – Start Ibrahim and Bonnot and D Perez and Ja-Cheol at DMC. Our foes score. Half. Dong-Hyuk to Kadodia, score, 49th, Cecchi hits Bonnot for a score. 56, Ibrahim sinks a rebound, 71st – Subs Mesa, Diallo, We win 3-1, MOM is Bonnot

Banda returns and is delighted with his linkup with Roberto.

Home vs Getafe – El Ghazi starts, Ricardo is out with a suspension, Diallo. Vlenzuela, is and I leave in Bonnot after some good form. El Ghazi to Grealish, 7th minute, Kalodia to Grealish, 10th, Bonnot to Kalodia, 14th, Dong-Hyuk to Kalodia, 23rd, Bonnot Dong-Hyuk, 40th, Getafe, 49th; sub – Oliver, Ja-CHeol, Mputu. Diallo injured a bit at the end. We win 5-1. MOM is Grealish. That was a 5-1 drubbing without Ricardo, and where I had to pull Jae-Hwan early due to a knock on the pitch.

Diallo is out for 2 weeks with a minor neck injury

SIX of our players in Team of Week

I reject another offer for Cecchi

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote