View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 11:09 PM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Now I know where I am going.

I am doing a Russian challenge. I want to take a lesser power, and fight off the local powers, like Lithuania, Muscovy, and the Great Horde and then form Russia. A few additional Russian states were recently added, both smaller powers. Additionally, we have had some new territories added here as well.

Now some recent additions to the game have added lots of new territories. We just had a ton of new provinces out down in the Middle East, and an entire expansion rooted down there in the Cradle of Civilization patch. But I have not run an Orthodox nation in EU since my Fourth dynasty in Trebizond, so I have only once had a successful run in EU with an Orthodox nation. I’ve had a few Catholic nations embrace Protestants early too.

It’s also been a while since I had a central Asian power as well either. Arguably, my only other CA nation was Trebizond as well, although I don’t really think of it as such. Yegorlyk in CK sort of resonates as that role for me.

So what I would love to do is to take a minor power in Russia, win and expand, and then grow into a major local power, become Russia, and then push from there against other major powers.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote