View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 04:23 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1445 – There’s really no legitimate rival out there. Nothing that reaches out to me and speaks.

I order the merchant I sent to the trade depot in Kiev to begin, instead of maximizing trade, to work on building local communities. As a result, everyone who trades at Kiev will slowly, over time, see improved relations. Other options are to work on building my spy network or to maximize trade received. Kiev is the weakest of my options.

2 Feb – I turn off my fort maintenance, which will save us 1 gold a month, and that should give me about 1.5 gold monthly.

14 April – My first event occurs. Merchants Call for Increased Imports. My decision here will basically move my supported factions. I agree and my Merchants move +10 and guilds -10, and we get some nice trades bonuses for a few years.

The traders have gained the dominant position, and we get these bonuses: -5% taxes, +10% trade, -10% build cost for naval vessels. So right now, it’s not a good swap. After I build up my trades it will be though, which is nice.

1 May – As of right now, my trade is great. Here my current financial ledger:

Tax: 1.05
Trade: 1.98
Prod: 0.29

I have my Kiev merchant transferring trade to Novgorod, where my merchant is already taking 1.48 a month.

Now I normally would not do what I am about to do. This is how unusual it I, but I don’t have anything to spend a lot of money on right now, so I am going to invest in an Advisor.

I hire Semen Tsyplatov, a person who gives me a big bonus to stability improvement as well as giving me more admin investment, for the cost of 1 gold monthly. I’ll still be making 1.06 after that investment.

1 June – I raise my stability

6 Nov – Muscovy declares a conquer CB on Tver, and we are now at war with them.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote