View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 10:18 PM   #33
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 June, 1473 – Our artist dies. Our new advisor is +1 prestige. I also hire a MIL adviser. We are currently at +2.14 cash monthly with all three advisers now hired.

14 July – I now have five Barques and send them out more

16 Nov – I get a fun event. Our leader’s son is corrupt and been found out. The trial is occurring. Bribe and cajole folks? Or lose some prestige and gain Repub Trad to let the trial find him responsible. I choose that one

27 May, 1474 – War declared by Muscovy vs Beloozero. This will also include Novgorod as their ally.

10 June – I keep my guy and reelect him again. He’s 6/4/4. Lots of investment in tech right now!

1 July – Our badboy had faded

2 Aug – I invest some tech in Pskov to raise it’s dev levels 3x

2 Sept – Riga is no longer a valid rival.

1 Jan, 1475 – Do I want to invest in the next Idea? Yes!

Trade Adventures - +25% Trade Range

We unlock Pskovian Idea #2 – Veche of Pskov. We get +1 adviser.

1 Feb – We get one more adviser in each of the three areas, and we’ll get an extra option each time. So my MIL adviser saved me some cash because I was over my land forcelimit and paying more to upkeep them. So I want to keep him. Anyone else I like?

I reform the Subdenik again to slash auto by -10% in 6 of my holdings

1 Mar – I embrace the Renaissance. This cuts our tech penalty, and we get -5% construction and dev costs.

This gets me past the place to get another tech.

I was needing like 1200 for my next ADM tech, but I had around 1060. The next level drops to 856, so I go ahead and do it!

ADM TECH 7 – Renaissance Thought...another IDEA!

For getting this ahead of time, I get some bonuses to trade and production for 15 years

What do I want? Not another DIP tech. I can’t afford both. Has to be ADM or MIL.

MIL – Plutocratic? 3 in you get another Merchant. Quality or Naval?

ADM – Expansion? The 1st one is just a dopey colonist, not of value, but the rest are +1 merchant, +1 dip relations, bonus trade income, etc.

I do Expansion

12 June – I now have 8 Barques and 1 Early Caravel

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote