View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 11:32 PM   #37
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 May - I cannot choose the Livonian order as my rival anymore. Next? I choose the Teutonic Order instead. I choose not to do Sweden or Muscovy

23 May – Estonia is now our ally. They announce the LO as their rival

7 June – I choose to get our iron from Muscovy in an event, and we get bonus DIP power and relations with Muscovy

9 June – We enter into an alliance with Muscovy. I don’t want to deal with an angry neighbor yet

1 Dec – I choose not to increase my next Trade Idea as we are nearing the next Trade Tech.

13 June, 1480 – One of our holdings is fabricated a claim by Livonia

20 July – Novgorod now a core.

1 Oct

DIP TECH 5 - +20 trade range, +5% trade efficiency

Expansion Idea #2 – +1 Merchant

18 Oct – I accept offers of military access for Denmark and two others warring with other powers.

The addition of this merchant in Kazan steering trade to Novgorod is big.

17 Mar, 1481 – We win the naval race vs Novgorod after a few transports I ordered arrive

I begin sending my troops out to do military drills, which drops their current morale massively for a few months while it rebuilds, but increases our Military tradition.

I take a mission to increase my trade revenue

I Reform the Subdenik and cut autonomy again

15 May – I order a Workshop in Novgorod.

16 Dec – We get a fun event:

Byzantine Refugees

Byzantium has fallen to the Turks. The last bastion of the Roman Empire, Byzantium, is gone. Byzantine refugees flee. We have a few choices. I invite them, and we gain prestige, get cheaper tech costs for 20 years, but lose some MIL power in the meantime while we try to reframe our knowledge with theirs

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote