View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 01:31 PM   #47
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We currently have 16 holdings, and have expanded more aggressively that I had initially expected. Poland-Lithuania have been great to get me my freedom early, and then some land quickly. I am looking at a few underperforming provinces to get rid of or let go.

Vassals – Livonian Order – Currently two provinces, I might give it a third

Trade Cities – White Karelia, Latgalia

Allies – Poland, Livonian Order technically, Estonia

Pskovian Trade League – Pskov, Estonia, White Karelia, Latgalia, Frankfurt, Luneberg

I expect to do something soon with Riga, the Archbishopric. I might force-vassalize it, although I expect I’ll force annex and then release so I can Orthodox that thing up, although the land isn’t that bad.

My naval forcelimit is 19 and I am working up to that. My land forcelimit is 24 and I am well past that, but as I am swimming in cash, it’s fine right now.

Because of our high Power Projection (97), we get another +1 in our three tech developments each month. Right now, as an example, with a 4/1/1 leader, my tech development monthly is 11/7/5. Not bad, right? And as my leader levels up ever four years, we’ll be looking good soon.

Ledger time:

We are the 4th richest country that we know of, behind the Ottomans, France, and England.

The Ottomans have 24 techs, we are pretty far back with just 21

With 11 Ideas, we lead the next higher, The Ottomans at 9, and then the next are 7 and 6.

Our 97 power projection is, by far, the best, after 57 for Brandenburg

We have the 11th highest score in the world

With 74, Catholic has the most nations in the world, then Sunni with 65. There are only 16 Orthodox.

Our top five provinces by...

Tax:

Pskov – 19.50
Novgorod – 13.44
Neva – 6.75
Ladoga – 6.49
Ostrov – 6.00

Production:

Pskov -13.77
Novgorod – 8.63
Narva – 8.48
Tikhvin – 3.99
Neva – 3.48

The #1 and #3 have manufactories, Narva is just a grain farming province.

Pskov is the 11th most developed province we know of. Novgorod is 18th best.

With 29000 in our army, we have the 6th biggest army we know of. France has 55k at the top. Muscovy is 27k, Poland 31k, and Lithuania 17k

When our current builds are finished, 19 ships will put us 15th in navies we know of.

We are 87.5% Orthodox, 61.7% Novgorod culture,

Top Five Trade Nodes by Value (We know of)

Genoa
English Channel
Lubeck
Novgorod
Wien

Current Value of All Trade Goods:

Gems

Copper

Dyes
Silk
Cocoa
Ivory

Paper

Glass
Iron
Tobacco
Sugar
Coffee
Cotton
China
Salt
Cloth

Incense
Fish
Grain
Wool
Wine

Livestock
Tropical Wood
Naval Supplies
Fur
Slaves
Tea

So as you can see, the stuff of the great north is not a major hit right now. I have nothing higher than 3.0 in my nation, and that’s my single Iron mine. We captured and released White Karelia with a 3.0 Salt, but that’s it. My Trade League includes Grain, Paper, Glass, Salt,

We are the world’s production leader in Furs with 17% of the trade

We dominate in trade, and have the most trade of any nation we know of by far, the Ottomans are 2nd.

We have more than twice the trade of traditional trade powers like Lubeck, Venice, Holland and Genoa

I have never had a nation do this well in trade before.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 11-25-2017 at 01:31 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote