View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 08:20 PM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I purchase an Apothecary

Lineman Roman was MVP

Let’s level up Sam Huff!

I get a 4, not doubles, and then choose.....Wrestle? Mighty Blow? I go Wrestle. I expect to turn my Blitzers into two injury warriors and two ball takers. Ideally I can get doubles on a catcher early on to give it Pass and have that be my passer, and then my other two catchers actual, you know, catchers.

We head to the next match, against another Amazon club. They have 12 players, so even if we knock one down, they will still be able to fight at full strength later in the match. They have 5 players with Blodge (Block+dodge).

I win the toss and we’ll kickoff first. Let’s play! They have four rrs, scoop the ball up deep next to the endzone, They drop two lineman and pass. They have n protection in the back, instead hoping to keep us at the line. Any chances to slip through and close? I drop three Amazons, one of which is stunned, and leap one catcher over their line but that’s it. I use Canute’s diving tackle to drop one of their dodgers after they drop two of my players, and then move their BC up and cage a little. I get a few lineman in the face of their BC and then blitz Sam Huff over. I have to make a GFI and do, and then I drop them and the ball pops free, next to Sam and a Amazonian player. I move some overs near and pass the turn. They fail a pickup and RR to get it. They blitz and badly injure Tavon Austin. They stun Steadman Bailey. They dodge over many people and form a nice cage. I move around, leap and get a one-die blitz with Huff which is a dodge tackle, but they have dodge so its just a pushback, and so forth. Poz stuns a blitzer and I pass. They drop Sam, stun Canute, and then bring in heat elsewhere end move the BC. Anton badly injures one of their players. I tackle off a corner from their cage and now Poz is going to blitz their BC. This is a two die block, success, and the ball pops free again. Bailey fails a dodoge to get to the ball, and I let him fail, I need to save my last RR. Turn over. They tackle four, stunning a Lineman. And they pick up the ball. Sam can get a 1 die block on the BC on a blitz and...just a knockback. I pass. They drop Sam, blitz down a Lineman, and then pass on a block tackler where we both tumble. Sam Huff is KOd after failing to stand and leap to blitz and the RR fails. To. They badly injure Canute Curtis. They KO Pyotr and drop three more of my players. I have two turns left in the 1st half. POZ fails to dodge after leaping to blitz, dropping that player, and then wanting to base their BC. They KO Leonid. No blocks.

Half. 0-0.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote