View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 07:31 PM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We make 70k. Lineman Anton is MVP and with his previous 2SPP from the injury he now levels as well.

I have three levels about to ensue:

Tavon Austin – 7, no doubles.... Dodge? Block? Block

Steadman Bailey – 7 no doubles – Block

Anton Ustinev, 6, doubles....Guard? Guard. This is great to help a leaping cage breaker.

I was intending to buy my 4th rr here with the 120k I have. But I am down a man next match due to the injury. So instead....

Welcome Blitzer Gary Stills to the club!

We won the first Cup, now we enter a 32 team cup!

Our first battle? Chaos Dwarves!

Ready for the Chorfs!

I begin on D. KO, we get an extra reroll. They drop my three lineman, but a double down drops their Hobgoblin as well and it’s KO’d. To. They picked up the ball with a hobby about half way down the flank, and are unprotected. Can I either crack a hole open or leap over some problems?? Unfortunately a double block early into double skills forces me to use my RR early. Need to be safe here. I fail a GFI it to base their bc with a blizter. TO. They cage hard and drop a few lineman. Canute and Gary Stills head in. Now I am going to try and leap and then blitz with Sam. My leap fails, the RR does as well. TO. They drop a lot of my players, but they have to expose their BC to get around my screen. My turn. Can I get to it? Tavon bases him, but I need to make some double die tackles to spring a blitzer loose. Here goes. I get a two die block with Leonid,and he drops the Hobby, loose ball. Sam Kos a Hobby. Steadman leaps and lands on the ball, just in one tackle zone. He grabs it I dropped five players that turn. Pass. Their Bull Centaur Kos Poz. They have three separate tackles on Bailey and can’t bring him down Block and pushback only. Can I free him? I can’t. I hand the ball to Gary Stills instead. I run around behind a light screen on my right flank. They try and take down Bailey and still can’;t They drop two of my players and base my screen. I tackle and push away a hobby and now one GFI will get Gary Stills to score.

SCORE!!!!

Nicely done lads. Five players are stunned, four on their team, from a pitch invasion. Can I exploit for a fast score and get their ball? They only have four players standing. I blitz and drop hobby, make 5 GFis, one leap, and now have a ton of players near the ball. They fail a blitz on a catcher and pass. Now I can try to pick up the ball with Poz, and then score. I have a RR, so let’s try right now. Nope. TO. They drop three of my players. Next, turn 8 and...? Nope. Half.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote