View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I only have 7 players on the pitch after Kos and such. They have 9. Tavon starts with the ball after catching the kickoff. Their Bull Kos Anton. I have to base with Steadman, blitz in with Sam to make a 3 person cage with Tavon on the touchline. I leap and GFI Alexei away from Chorfs to get to help screen Steadman, who is a desperate cage option. Poz leaps away from four Chorfs basing him. I end my turn. Their Bull blitzes and stuns Alexi and that opens some hobs running in front of screening my cage as well as this Bull basing Steadman. Sam blitzes the Hob free in front, gets a tackle on a one-die block, and makes a GFI it to reposition himself. Now free, Tavon rushes down the field too. Canute makes a GFI and follows and my screen is set. I RR a failed dodge and spring both Poz and Steadman free and pass the turn. They blitz and stun Stedman, base most of my cage, and pass. I score with Tavon Austin. I could try and hand the ball off to Canute for SPP, but nope. I need this score and I am badly outnumbered.

2-0

The ball lines right by the line and their Hobby catches it. Two spaces off the LOS. They drop two of my lineman. My turn. They rise. I move folks around, drop the players on the left flank and move Steadman and a blitzer to the backfield, and then blitz their holder with Sam on a -2 so it’s roll two dice and they chose. I get block and skull/block. They choose that, and Sam wrestles their BC to the ground and the ball is free. Plus, don’t forget that wrestle down doesn’t count as TO. It’s next to their Bull and a Chorf. It did not fall well. They pick it up, KO Alexei, pinched nerve injury on Yuri, which I do not Apoth, broken jaw injury on Canute, which I do into a badly injured result, and pass the turn. Now I am missing just one players next game. I can’t stop their cage. They blitz and drop one of my lines. I can’t do anything. They move slowly. My final turn nothing.

We win 2-1

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote