View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 07:06 AM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Now we get 70k for the winnings. MVP was Leonid, who can level up.

Leonid, 9, Block

Yuri won’t make the next game.

I now have 90k in cash. Save for RR #4? Or get Catcher #3? Save!

Our next foe are High Elves

I have 50k fewer than them so I buy some Bloodweiser kegs to help them recover from Kos. High Elves are arguably the best passing team. Elven players often slip a receiver or two past your screens and into your backfield quickly and ably. So what I envision is perhaps using my two catchers as corners for potential interceptions and sort of screen any receivers that are breaking for the ball. I also want to be bashy here, unlikes how I was against the Chorfs when I playing finesse instead. I want to force dodges and tackles. KO, three players are stunned, two of mine. They stun Anton, and pick up the ball on the left flank. My turn. Leonid blitzes and injures their lineman and they are carted off the field. That lineman is a real force right now. It frees some of my players to move down the flank. Poz bases their BC. I pass. They drop Canute and two lineman, and then dodge their BC away, then the fail a dodge when Poz diving tackles and that’s a TO. I move folks around, and then get ready to blitz in Leonid on their BC instead of Poz, due to block. I drop him, the ball falls to Leonid, but not in a good place. He grabs, it. Should I leap out? I fail the leap but make the reroll and scurry out. I pass the turn. They dodge folks over and blitz down Leonid, and the ball rolls into the crowd and pops back out. They scurry under it and begin to form a new cage when someone fails a dodge and its TO. I put Pyotr on the BC. I can blitz in Canute on the BC. Canute drops him and injures him, free ball. He picks it up. I fail a RR by POZ to break and help screen the cage and do not RR. He is KOd. They open a corner, blitz and drop Canute. Then they fail a break, I use DT, and they are injured on the failed dodge. TO. But they based the ball with a lot of their players first. I push one Elf off the ball and set up Sam to blitz, move in and push the other off, and then pickup. I stun their lineman and then pick up the ball. I move folks around, leap someone away from three elves and pas the turn. They blitz and one-dice wrestle Sam to the ground to free it, and then miss a dodge to get on the ball. I forgot about wrestle being ball for a BC. Canute drops someone and that frees up Leonid to snag the ball after I used a RR. I can’t get to the score, but I can hand it off to Tavon for a score if I wanted to. No more RR. I can’t cage out here, too many people based, so the ball is free. Have to take the handoff.

We SCORE!!!

Good jorb Tavon!

Touchback on the KO. They stun Pyotr and drop another LOS lineman and pass the turn. Sam blitzes, drops a elf, bases their BC, and Leonid follows. Anton is injured and badly hurt on a double block down and that’s a TO. They blitz Sam Huff off, doge, set up a cage, tackle some stuff, and pass the turn. Sam blitzes the BC after I base it and then the ball falls free. I dodge Bailey and run him into a scoring position for next turn. Tavon runs in and grabs the ball. I cage up. To. Two players on my BC after the blitz away my blockers. Turn 8. I have no RRs. I need to get the ball from Tavon Austin to Steadman Bailey for a score. What’s the best way? I two die push one defender off Tavon. Sam drops the other. I two die block to clear up a lane with Canute’s blitz. Alright, now I can run up Tavon. Steadman scores and that’s half!!!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote